Thursday, February 6, 2014

éblouissement

Sometimes in the night, you wake up with a start,
And as a shock that breaks bones and piercing,
One thinks of fleeting time, younger years,
At dawn inflaming wealthy windows,
In fiery butterflies, which, on the peace of the wheat,
In pursuing similar to jasmine adults.


The fragrant flowers were well bowls.
Bees danced around the herbs,
and their hot flight seemed to selected plants
For a light, elastic and thin thread.
As a clear grouping of leaping forces
Hills laughed triumphantly, shiny,
Young days, the emphasis can not come back,
Who comfort us in all our memories!


O morning of fifteen, where the soft body and nimble
With allied with the aroma, the heavenly heat,
Where birds rode easy and pure flight,
where everything seemed to be drawn into the azure,
Where we fingered the smell, the air, the horizon, the waves
With trembling hand and mind wandering!
Matins where they were lonely and winner
Where we felt the rivers run on its oœur,
where visitors could sample drinking dawn on the summit,
Divine decency to feel sublime!


Hence the desire, the same bold eagle
Was a silver bow aimed the sun!
pensive, we felt essential to the world,
we thought the "My life where desire abounds
The torch of my eyes, my tender and pressing arm,
rejuvenate the languishing world tomorrow ... "
I remember the night in May on the terrace,
the smell of an orange numb the area,
and I felt, coming from all white roads,
tamed the evening to sleep in my hand ...
Without being able to distinguish shapes, faces,
Everything, I thought "This is Eros trip. "


The wings of birds and no bystanders
were the same noise desire in my blood.
Under the magnolia, cedar, privet,
smell flowed and hot springs,
And the soul terrified and bewildered heart
I asked to infinity, "What do you want me? "
The moon, on the softly rough seas
By each moving tide seemed to be washed away,
and as the star with bouncy looks milky,
whole sea was white lilies ...
I contemplated this glistening water, enigmatic.
I thought: "There is the powerful African
This is the cry of the cat by Lecho repeated
It is unimaginable and deadly summer,
It is divine rage and foam of the soul. "
And I stretched my hand to touch the flame.  

- Today the weary heart and injured by fire,
bless encor Me, O yellow and blue brazier
! Exciting universe whose every swing intoxicates me
Dying, I will say need to enjoy and live,
That despite the languor of a sad and burning body,
the night is generous and succulent day
What tears, screams, pain, agony
Can not tarnish the joy endless!
That moment of desire, a highlight of the summer,
the hot and sweet Contain eternity.


O moist black soil from which springs hyacinth!
matter if in the harsh and dark enclosure
Dead are extended cold and silent;
, O beauty of the tombs under the sweetness of heaven
Marbles posed and plaintive terminals
Rocks mysterious uncertain shores,
Horizontal door accessing the night,
O debris from the wreck, wreck that shines,
As you celebrate the joy and abundance,
strength fun, daring dance,
Universal arena to light stands ! ...
And sometimes from the funeral grounds,
I think I see, his bare feet on the graves,
Eros A smile that feeds doves ...


[Color, alternative]

- Today, with weary heart burned by flames,
I still bless you, o blue and yellow blaze,
Exalting universe Whose Every surge intoxicates me!
Dying, I Will Proclaim Abebooks web must enjoy and live;
That Despite The languor of a sorrowful and burning body,
Night is munificent and day succulent;
That tears, cries, Suffering, agony
Can not tarnish infinite rapture!
That one moment of desire, one moment of summer,
sweet Contain and fiery eternity.
O black and moist earth Where the hyacinth shoots up!
it matters little if in the grim and gloomy enclosure
The dead binds cold and silent.
O beauty of tombs Beneath serene skies!
Marble slabs set like plaintive markers,
Mysterious rocks is uncertain shores,
Horizontal door opening onto the night,
O debris of the ship radiant wreckage,
How you celebrate joy and abundance,
The power of pleasure, the daring of dance,
The universal arena and Its luminous third! ...
And sometimes, in the funereal gardens,
I believe I see, His naked feet weighing on tombs,
A smiling Eros Who nourishes the doves ...







No comments:

Post a Comment